1. Even in middle and high school I recognized that the were rude, over proud, and unable to recruit for an sport requiring more than 6 athletes.
2. We have not thumped their mythical asses in Low-Rents since I was in high school.
3. They maintain a level of thuggish behavior that would be acceptable at no other institution, or in any other sport.
4. The Twins. It is hard for me to even watch them on the screen. I am overcome with a desire to strike out at them.
5. Our heart-and-soul basketball team, who strive to be good students and better people, get a fraction of the press attention that the hoodlums to the west receive.
6. Bill Self
7. Mythical bird.
9. Crimson colored glasses.
10. They Exist.
11. I am a Missouri Tiger.