Riley and Davis at Silver Dollar City

Riley and Davis at Silver Dollar City
Look!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Products of Digestion (The Potty Training Chronicles)

I have found the reason for all of the road blocks on the path to being diaper free.

Its me.

I am not really ready to admit that Davis is going to be 3. That I should no longer see the bubble of butt waddling behind him. I don't want to talk about watching my youngest gain independence.

I need him to need me.

So I have shed (a very small) part of my attachment to his toddler-ness.

I am ready to admit that I now have 2 preschoolers.

Goodbye ultra absorbancy. Hello extra laundry!

We will get there. And preschool and I have set a date.

Fully potty trained by March 10.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment