Riley and Davis at Silver Dollar City

Riley and Davis at Silver Dollar City
Look!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Random Ramblings

For those of you who read here for updates on Alicia, I'll get that out of the way first. She has her final radiation treatment today. She is home with a fanny pack of IV meds so things have been fairly good. A couple weeks from now, she will officially be at the bottom and ready to start climbing back to the top.

Bo will be 6 months on Saturday. He is "crawling", and apparently he is quite innovative 'cause I have never seen a kid take the same approach to mobility that he is using.

Last night I trusted Riley to do her homework in her bedroom with the TV on. And it actually worked out! She had a perfectly completed worksheet. I am very proud.

While making homemade hashbrowns last night I accomplished a lifelong goal, I got the whole skillet crispy and flipped it whole. I was very excited.

Davis is still proving trustworthy with his Legos. Another thing I am super proud of since he can be a bit of a tornado. He has kept the kits together and picks them up after each time he plays with them.

Riley's school had a Chili Supper and Carnival last Friday. The kids had a blast. We really appreciated the school employees and parents who made the event successful. A special shoutout to the boy/cub scouts who were helping in the cafeteria.

Later this week I have meetings in Palymra/Hannibal/Other Rural North East towns. Other people have meetings in cities, we have to find the most country places we can for meetings.

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment