Riley and Davis at Silver Dollar City

Riley and Davis at Silver Dollar City
Look!

Monday, February 27, 2012

February Fun

I don't know how we have gotten so lucky with the weather this winter. We had enough snow for a good sledding, one day, then it was gone. Now we are having spring weather!

Missouri is nothing if not unpredictable though.

We have had a lot of outside time lately.

This is a blessing with a very, ahem, active three year old with an even more active imagination.
And a very competitive five year old.



I need to practice with the blog some more and get a few more posts edited. I added a few new pictures to the bottom of the page layout. They aren't very good. But I want them there to remind myself that I need to practice with my camera. I need to work on getting some good pictures to capture our lives.



This isn't a real post. But I have couple in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment